PAMELA: PAM50 HER2-enriched Phenotype as a Predictor of Early Response to Neoadjuvant Lapatinib Plus Trastuzumab in Stage I to IIIA HER2-positive Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Letrozole; Paclitaxel; Tamoxifen
- Indications Carcinoma; Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAMELA
- 04 Jun 2019 Results of a combined analysis of CALGB40601 (Alliance) and PAMELA clinical trials, were presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results assessing on-treatment changes in tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes (TIL) during neoadjuvant HER2 therapy (NAT) and clinical outcome using data from NeoALTTO and validation by using data from PAMELA trial, were presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History