A Randomized, Global, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Once-daily Oral Avatrombopag for the Treatment of Adults With Thrombocytopenia Associated With Liver Disease Prior to an Elective Procedure
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avatrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADAPT II
- Sponsors Dova Pharmaceuticals; Eisai Inc
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of association of increase of platelet counts without increasing platelet activation by using data from two studies including this study presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of ADAPT 1 and ADAPT 2 studies assessing superiority of Avatrombopag to placebo, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 04 Dec 2017 According to a Dova Pharmaceuticals media release, data from the study will be presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History