A Randomized Double-masked, Phase III Study Assessing Ranibizumab Intravitreal Injections Versus Sham Control in Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Macular Edema (ME) Secondary to Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion (BRVO) [Blossom]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Branch retinal vein occlusion; Retinal oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Blossom
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Nov 2019 Results presented at the 22nd Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research
- 30 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.