A Randomized Double-masked, Phase III Study Assessing Ranibizumab Intravitreal Injections Versus Sham Control in Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Macular Edema (ME) Secondary to Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion (BRVO) [Blossom]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Branch retinal vein occlusion; Retinal oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Blossom
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Apr 2016.