A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Recombinant Humanized Anti-IgE Monoclonal Antibody Injection(Omalizumab) in Patients With Allergic Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary) ; Budesonide
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shanghai Zhangjiang Biotechnology
- 21 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.