A Randomized Double-masked, Phase III Study Assessing Ranibizumab Intravitreal Injections Versus Sham Control in Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Macular Edema (ME) Secondary to Central Retinal Vein Occlusion (CRVO) [Camellia]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Retinal oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Camellia
- Sponsors Novartis
- 06 Nov 2019 Results evaluating the cost-effectiveness of ranibizumab compared with laser photocoagulation or no treatment (observation) in patients with macular edema presented at the 22nd Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research
- 30 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.