A Multinational, Multicenter, Masked, Randomized, Controlled Study to Assess The Safety and Efficacy of Lucinactant for Inhalation in Preterm Neonates 26 to 32 Weeks Gestational Age With Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sinapultide (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory distress syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Windtree Therapeutics
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to 320.
- 29 Jun 2017 According to a Windtree Therapeutics media release, results of this trial will be discussed in a conference call and webcast.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History