A Phase 3, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Prospective, Multicenter Study With Oral Ferric Maltol for the Treatment of Iron Deficiency Anemia in Subjects With Chronic Kidney Disease
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric maltol (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AEGIS CKD; AEGIS-3
- Sponsors Iron Therapeutics; Shield Therapeutics
- 26 Jul 2019 According to a Shield Therapeutics media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Feraccru/ Accrufer for the treatment of iron deficiency in adults.
- 29 Jan 2019 According to a Shield Therapeutics media release, overall 73.6% of subjects entering the open-label extension period stayed on Feraccru therapy and successfully completed the 52-week study.
- 29 Jan 2019 Positive results from the open-label extension phase presented in the Shield Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History