Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of HX575 Epoetin Alfa vs. US Licensed Epoetin Alfa (Epogen/Procrit) in the Treatment of Anemia Associated With Chronic Kidney Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Epoetin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCESS
- Sponsors Sandoz
- 23 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.