An Open-label Safety and Efficacy Study of VY-AADC01 Administered by MRI-Guided Convective Infusion Into the Putamen of Subjects With Parkinson's Disease With Fluctuating Responses to Levodopa
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs VY AADC (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Neurocrine Biosciences; Voyager Therapeutics
- 17 Sep 2019 According to a Voyager Therapeutics media release, data from this study will be presented at the 2019 International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 20 Mar 2019 According to a University of California San Francisco media release, the data from this study will be published in print in the Annals of Neurology.
- 25 Feb 2019 Interim results (efficacy and safety data through 8th Aug 2018, when efficacy data for cohort 1 were available through 36 months, cohort 2 through 24 months, and cohort 3 through 18 months) have been published in the Annals of Neurology journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History