An Open-label Safety and Efficacy Study of VY-AADC01 Administered by MRI-Guided Convective Infusion Into the Putamen of Subjects With Parkinson's Disease With Fluctuating Responses to Levodopa
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AAV-hAADC (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Voyager Therapeutics
- 09 Mar 2018 Longer term results published in a Voyager Therapeutics media release.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Voyager Therapeutics media release, data from this trial was presented at the European Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ESGCT) 2017.
- 06 Oct 2017 According to a Voyager Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the Congress of the European Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ESGCT) 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History