A Phase I Trial of p28 (NSC745104), a Non-HDM2 Mediated Peptide Inhibitor of p53 Ubiquitination in Pediatric Patients With Recurrent or Progressive CNS Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs P28 peptide (Primary)
- Indications Astrocytoma; CNS cancer; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma; Medulloblastoma; Neuroectodermal tumours; Oligodendroglioma; Rhabdoid tumour; Teratoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results in 12 patients presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.