Use of Dabigatran Etexilate to Prevent Stroke and Thromboembolism in Patients Undergoing Left Atrial Catheter Ablation Procedures for Paroxysmal or Persistent (Non-permanent) Atrial Fibrillation and Left Atrial Flutter
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 14 Dec 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 101 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.