A Phase 2 Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label , Multiple-Dose Study of Intravenous and Subcutaneous Administration of Sotatercept (ACE-011) in Subjects With End-Stage Kidney Disease on Hemodialysis Switched From Erythropoeisis Stimulating Agents With Staggered Dose Group Escalation in Part 1 Followed by a Parallel Group, Active Controlled Study of Selected Dose(s) and Regimen(s) in Part 2: To Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, Dosing Regimen, and Pharmacodynamics of Sotatercept
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sotatercept (Primary) ; Sotatercept (Primary)
- Indications Renal failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Portugal (end date:2016-08-23) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.