A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Within-Subject, Comparison Study of the Safety, Tolerability, And Effectiveness of A-101 Topical Solution in Subjects With Seborrheic Keratosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrogen peroxide (Primary)
- Indications Seborrhoeic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aclaris Therapeutics
- 02 Oct 2014 Primary endpoint has been met (physicians subjective assessment of the condition of the lesion, assessed on the Physician Lesion Assessment Scale), according to an Aclaris Therapeutics media release.
- 02 Oct 2014 Results published in an Aclaris Therapeutics media release.
- 11 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History