A Randomised, Multi-Centre, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Two Way Cross-Over, Twelve Weeks Non-inferiority Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Combination Dry Powder of Fluticasone Propionate and Salmeterol 250/50 mcg Twice Daily Delivered Through a Capsule-Based Inhaler and a Multi-Dose Inhaler in Adults and Adolescents With Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Sep 2015 Timelines for primary end point has been revised as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record
- 08 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.