A Multinational, Randomized, Phase III Study of XELIRI with/without Bevacizumab versus FOLFIRI with/without Bevacizumab as Second-line Therapy in Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AXEPT
- 16 Mar 2018 Primary endpoint (Overall survival) has been met, according to the results published in the Lancet Oncology
- 16 Mar 2018 Results published in the Lancet Oncology
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.