A Multicenter, Double Blind, Randomized, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Effects of Intravenous Serelaxin Infusion on Micro- and Macrovascular Function in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Serelaxin (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 30 Aug 2017 Results assessing the effect of a 48-h infusion of IV serelaxin on myocardial perfusion and aortic stiffness, and longer term safety in patients with stable coronary artery disease, presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 23 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Aug 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.