A Multicenter, Double Blind, Randomized, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Effects of Intravenous Serelaxin Infusion on Micro- and Macrovascular Function in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Serelaxin (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Aug 2017 Results assessing the effect of a 48-h infusion of IV serelaxin on myocardial perfusion and aortic stiffness, and longer term safety in patients with stable coronary artery disease, presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 23 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.