A Six Month Double Blind Randomized Placebo Controlled Trial Followed by Each Arm Being Converted to Oral Nintedanib 150 mg Twice Daily Comparing the Effect on High Resolution Computerized Tomography Quantitative Lung Fibrosis Score, Lung Function, Six Minute Walk Test Distance and St. George's Respiratory Questionnaire After Six Months of Treatment in Patients With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis With Continued Evaluations Over a Period of up to Eighteen Months
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 23 May 2018 Results of pooled analysis assessing safety from six studies (INPULSIS-1, INPULSIS-2, TOMORROW and their open-label extension) presented at the 114th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 23 May 2018 Results presented at the 114th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 19 Mar 2018 Status changed to completed.