A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Idelalisib in Combination With Bendamustine and Rituximab for Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Idelalisib (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=853) of ad hoc analysis assessing rates of grade more than or equal to 3 transaminase elevation using patient data from this and other 5 trials presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 24 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 22 Apr 2016 EudraCT reports trial status as prematurely ended in Hungary, Belgium and Croatia, Italy (end date:2016-03-08) and Poland (end date: 2016-03-11).