A Phase III, Open-label, Randomized Study of the Combination Therapy With NC-6004 and Gemcitabine Versus Gemcitabine Alone in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Orient Europharma
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a NanoCarrier media release, Registration of new patients was suspended temporarily due to the effects of the cancellation of the Phase I clinical trials in Japan for combination therapy with radiation for the indication of head and neck cancer, but the company is planning to restart registration of new patients in April 2017.
- 10 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, as reported in a NanoCarrier media release.