Phase III trial of mocetinostat in combination with azacitidine as first-line therapy in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mocetinostat (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mirati Therapeutics
- 17 Mar 2014 Mirati Therapeutics plans to obtain a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) from the US FDA for this potential registration trial in myelodysplastic syndromes, according to a Mirati media release.
- 19 Nov 2013 New trial record