A Prospective, Randomized, Single Center Pilot Study Comparing Patient and Graft Survival, Adverse Events and Tolerability of Zortress (Everolimus) Versus Rapamune (Sirolimus) in Combination With Low Dose Neoral(Cyclosporine) Dosed by C2 Monitoring, in Deceased and Living Donor Renal Transplant Recipients Under a Thymoglobulin (Antithymocyte Globulin) and Rapid Steroid Induction Protocol.
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Ciclosporin
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 09 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 15 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.