A Multicenter, Pivotal Phase 3 Study of Iomab-B Prior to Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Versus Conventional Care in Older Subjects With Active, Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs I-131-Apamistamab (Primary) ; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIERRA
- Sponsors Actinium Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jun 2018 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, company announced that it has dosed the 38th patient in this study.The trials independent Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) will review the trial data at its next meeting, which has been scheduled for August
- 28 Feb 2018 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, company announced that it had amended the protocol of this trial to expand the number of salvage chemotherapy agents included in the control arm, and Stony Brook University as the 16th clinical trial site has been activated.
- 27 Feb 2018 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, the Company has successfully activated sixteen clinical trial sites in this trial.