A Multiple-Center, Non-Randomized, Open-Label, Single- and Multiple-Ascending-Dose, Parallel Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of RO6867461 Following Intravitreal Administration in Patients With Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Faricimab (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 29 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.