An open label, single arm, phase II study to evaluate the activity and toxicity of Panitumumab in pre-treated patients with advanced well differentiated neuroendocrine tumor (G1 and G2)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 14 Nov 2015 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 19 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 19 Nov 2013 New trial record