Interventional, randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, flexible-dose study of brexpiprazole as adjunctive treatment to paroxetine or sertraline in adult patients suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 25 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2013 New trial record