A Randomised Multi-Centre, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Two Way Cross-Over, Twelve Weeks Non-inferiority Study to Evaluate The Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Combination Dry Powder of Fluticasone Propionate and Salmeterol 250/50 Mcg Twice Daily Delivered Through a Capsule-Based Inhaler and a Multi-Dose Inhaler for the Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.