A Phase 2 Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Glycemic Effects and Safety of Fasiglifam 25 mg Twice Daily and 50 mg Once Daily on Glycemic Control in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fasiglifam (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 28 Feb 2018 Results of an integrated pooled analysis (n=9139) assessing the hepatic safety of fasiglifam from the data of 15 double-blind studies from both global and Japanese development programs (six phase II and nine phase III) including this study, published in the Drug Safety Journal.
- 27 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by a Takeda media release.
- 20 Nov 2013 New trial record