A Phase 2 Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerability and Potential Activity of AC105 Following a Regimen of 6 Doses Over 30 Hours in Patients With Acute Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) as Compared to Patients Treated With Placebo.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AC 105 (Primary)
- Indications Spinal cord injuries
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Acorda Therapeutics
- 18 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2013 New trial record