A Phase 3 Switchover Study of the Efficacy and Safety of BMN 701 (GILT-tagged Recombinant Human GAA) and Long-Term Study for Extended Treatment in rhGAA Exposed Subjects With Late-onset Pompe Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Reveglucosidase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Glycogen storage disease type II
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INSPIRE
- Sponsors BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- 15 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 11 Jan 2016 According to a BioMarin Pharmaceutical media release, this study was changed from a phase II/III to a phase II study to allow use of drug employing a new purification process.
- 11 Jan 2016 Interim results (n=24) published in a BioMarin Pharmaceutical media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History