A Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Double-Blind, Single Dose, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Oxycyte in Patients With Severe Non-Penetrating Traumatic Brain Injury
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycyte (Primary)
- Indications Brain injuries
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms STOP-TBI
- Sponsors Tenax Therapeutics
- 11 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported in an Oxygen Biotherapeutics media release.
- 04 Mar 2014 This trial is currently enrolling patients in Israel in the second cohort, according to an Oxygen Biotherapeutics media release.
- 20 Nov 2013 New trial record