A Phase 1b, Open-label Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Tucatinib (ONT-380) Combined With Ado-trastuzumab Emtansine (Trastuzumab Emtansine;T-DM1)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tucatinib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab emtansine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cascadian Therapeutics
- 09 Mar 2018 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, Cascadian Therapeutics has been acquired by Seattle Genetics, and this acquisition provides the Global Rights of Tucatinib to Seattle Genetics.
- 04 Jan 2018 According to a Cascadian Therapeutics media release, data will be published in peer-reviewed journals during 2018.
- 04 Jan 2018 According to a Cascadian Therapeutics media release, in december results were presented at the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History