A Phase 1b, Open-label Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Tucatinib (ONT-380) Combined With Ado-trastuzumab Emtansine (Trastuzumab Emtansine; T-DM1)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tucatinib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab emtansine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cascadian Therapeutics; Seattle Genetics
- 10 Oct 2019 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, results from the study were published in the July 2018 print edition of JAMA Oncology.
- 17 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 31 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History