Open-label Dose Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous NPSP795 in Autosomal Dominant Hypocalcemia Due to Mutations in the Calcium-sensing Receptor Gene: A Drug Repurposing Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Parathyroid hormone (Primary)
- Indications Hypocalcaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors NPS Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.