A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-Label Study of Sofosbuvir/Ledipasvir Fixed-Dose Combination With Ribavirin or GS-9669 250 mg or GS-9669 500 mg in Naive or Treatment-Experienced Cirrhotic Subjects With Chronic Genotype 1 HCV Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Radalbuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 01 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.