A Randomised, Double-Blind, Multinational Study to Prevent Major Vascular Events With Ticagrelor Compared to Aspirin (ASA) in Patients With Acute Ischaemic Stroke or TIA
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOCRATES
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 18 Jul 2017 Results of post hoc-exploratory analysis assessing efficacy of ticagrelor versus aspirin among patients with embolic stroke of unknown source, published in the Stroke Journal.
- 24 Feb 2017 Results of pre-specified exploratory analysis (n=3081) presented at the 42nd International Stroke Conference
- 29 Nov 2016 Results of subgroup analysis (Asian patients, n=3858) of SOCRATES Trial published in the Stroke.