A Phase III Clinical Trial to Study the Tolerability and Immunogenicity of a 2-dose Regimen of V503, a Multivalent Human Papillomavirus (HPV) L1 Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine, Administered in Preadolescents and Adolescents (9 to 14 Year Olds) With a Comparison to Young Women (16 to 26 Year Olds)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant nonavalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Anal intraepithelial neoplasia; Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 Jun 2017 to 3 Aug 2017.
- 06 Apr 2017 The trial has been completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.