A Phase I, Randomized, Observer-blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of a Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis DNA Vaccine Candidate Administered Intramuscularly or Intradermally by Electroporation to Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Encephalitis virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ichor Medical Systems
- 17 May 2016 Results published in the Vaccine
- 25 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.