A Phase 1b Open Label, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of HT-100 in Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Halofuginone (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Akashi Therapeutics; Halo Therapeutics
- 21 Apr 2017 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 02 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History