A Randomized Phase 2 Trial of Brentuximab Vedotin (SGN35, NSC# 749710), or Crizotinib (NSC#749005, Commercially Labeled) in Combination With Chemotherapy for Newly Diagnosed Patients With Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Crizotinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Methotrexate
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2020 to 31 Dec 2021.
- 26 Jan 2018 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.