A Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Selinexor (KPT-330) in Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma or Other Brain Cancers After Failure of Radiation Therapy and Temozolomide
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KING
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 125 to 110.
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.