A Phase 1, Randomized, Third-Party Open, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Dose Escalation, Parallel Group Study To Evaluate Local Tolerability, Safety And Pharmacokinetics Of Topically Applied PF-06263276 In Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6263276 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 08 Nov 2017 Results from the single and multiple ascending dose (SAD, MAD) studies of PF-06650833 in healthy subjects assessing safety and efficacy, were presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 16 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov