A Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel Design Study to Compare the Effectiveness of Sugammadex Versus Neostigmine in Improving Surgical Condition in Subjects Undergoing Laryngeal Microsurgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sugammadex (Primary) ; Neostigmine
- Indications Neuromuscular blockade
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2015 Results published in the British Journal of Anaesthesia
- 01 Dec 2015 Primary endpoint (percentage of patients with clinically acceptable surgical conditionn) has been met according to the results published in the British Journal of Anaesthesia.
- 21 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.