A Multicentre, Observational Study of Bevacizumab (Avastin) Added to Front-line Chemotherapy in Patients With Stage IIIb, IIIC or IV Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Fallopian Tube Carcinoma or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma in Routine Clinical Practice.
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Jun 2019 Results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 08 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.