A Phase I/II Study of Local Field Irradiation and Temozolomide Followed by Continuous Infusion Plerixafor as an Upfront Therapy for Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma GBM
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results of association of SDF1 inhibition with relative cerebral blood volume of glioblastoma (n=28) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology