A Prospective, Multicenter, 12-week, Randomized Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Glycopyrronium (50 Micrograms o.d.) or Indacaterol Maleate and Glycopyrronium Bromide Fixed-dose Combination (110/50 Micrograms o.d.) Regarding Symptoms and Health Status in Patients With Moderate Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Switching From Treatment With Any Standard COPD Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary) ; Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists; Corticosteroid; Muscarinic receptor antagonists
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CRYSTAL
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Sep 2018 Results presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society
- 13 Sep 2017 Results (n=2159) presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 08 Dec 2016 According to a Novartis media release, results of this trial support the 2017 GOLD recommendations.