A Prospective, Multicenter, 12-week, Randomized Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Glycopyrronium (50 Micrograms o.d.) or Indacaterol Maleate and Glycopyrronium Bromide Fixed-dose Combination (110/50 Micrograms o.d.) Regarding Symptoms and Health Status in Patients With Moderate Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Switching From Treatment With Any Standard COPD Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CRYSTAL
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Sep 2017 Results (n=2159) presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 08 Dec 2016 According to a Novartis media release, results of this trial support the 2017 GOLD recommendations.
- 08 Dec 2016 Results from this trial were presented at the 2016 British Thoracic Society Winter Meeting, as reported in a Novartis media release.