A Phase 1/2a Open-Label Study to Investigate the Safety of the Transplantation (by Injection) of Human Glial Restricted Progenitor Cells (hGRPs; Q-Cells®) Into Subjects With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS): Assessment of Localized Therapeutic Activity by Blinded Observation and Lateral Transplantation (ALTA-BOLT)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glial stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms ALTA-BOLT
- Sponsors Q Therapeutics
- 19 Sep 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 11 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 12 to 30.
- 11 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2020.